Monday, August 26, 2013

My Summer

This Summer I didn’t do much for about the first month all I did was stay home with my brother and  I had to baby-sit my niece and nephew. Some mornings when my older brother wouldn’t go to work we would all eat Mcdonald’s for breakfast. On the Weekends we would go to either the mall, ikea, target, and my sister in laws house , then we would go eat something. One weekend we even went bike riding to the beach and then went to The Habit to eat afterwards, it is a really delicious hamburger place. We also slept over at my sister’s house 2 weekends during the summer. While we were at her house we would stay in and watch movies all day, the boys would stay down stairs playing video games, while me and my sister were upstairs watching romantic comedies. One of the best things that happened this summer was that my sister told us that she expecting her second child. All of my family was super excited I almost even cried. She invited me to go with her to an ultrasound, I was there when she found out that she was having a baby boy. In the beginning of August I went bowling with all of my friends from middle school it was a lot of fun, I won the match. Basically all I did this summer was hang out with my family and every once in a while I would see my friends. It was a very fun summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment