Thursday, December 19, 2013

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!
Student Success Statement
"set your goals high and dont stop till you get there."
Bo Jackson
This is a great goal that i have always believed in i think it is great to set  high goals as long as you're  going to try your hardest to reach it. You can never give up as much as you might think that it is the hardest thing that you have ever done. I have lived by this quote for many years I do set very high goals for myself some might not think they are attainable but I no I can do it and i wont stop until I do reach it. For example my goal is to get straight A's every report my family didnt think i could to it with my math class I set my goals the highest possible and so far I have achieved and I will continue achieving them until the day that I finish and am not graded on all of my assignments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment