Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pharmacy Technician
Duties and Responsibilities: Help pharmacists fill prescription medicine. All work done is rechecked by pharmacists
·        Checking inventories and ordering supplies.
·        Receiving and checking in supplies.
·        Waiting on customers.
·        Keeping pharmacy work areas clean.
·        Helping fill out insurance forms.
Salary: $15,000-$25,000
Education: If still in high school you should take the most challenging classes in Science mainly chemistry and computers. A high diploma is required there is either in job training or programs that most community colleges offer.

Reflection: I would not like to be a pharmacy technician because if I were to have anything to do in pharmaceuticals I would become pharmacists so that I could be my own boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment