Thursday, October 3, 2013

“My Experience So Far at HPIAM”
HPIAM  is a great school the past two months that I have been here have been very fun especially spirit week. Ive had a good two months so far but I still miss my friends. Ive been wanting to become involved with the school and I have just this week  I ran for 9th grade secretary, I had to do a speech in front of all the 9th graders. I just found out yesterday that I was elected secretary. I was very happy when I heard the news being involved I believe will make the school year fun , especially now that I am in leadership. The teachers here really want their students to achieve not by giving it to them, but by helping them earn it. Mr.C is the best principal I have ever had, he takes the time to learn all of his students names, not many people do that. He is here every single day you can tell he is a hard working man. He tries to make our  school fun and educational at the same time. I have also mad new friends, who might not have all the same interest as me but i can still relate to them, its always nice to meet new people especially people your own age. So far the friends i have made along the way have been making this school year better, i spend most of my day smiling and laughing again. Thats another thing that I like at HPIAM that it is such a small school with few students everyone pretty much knows each other depending on how much you can communicate people. Going to sporting events and cheering on my school has been really fun as well, I have been to several home football games, and i have also been to a waterpolo game it was fun even though there were very few people. Overall this is a great school, good education and good relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment