Monday, October 21, 2013

Student Success Statement
"Its better to be alone than to be in bad company"
Anon

This is a wonderful quote that i have heard a long time ago and have followed by ever since. For example I had a group of friends in middle school when i first met them they could always make me laugh and we play around and make fun of each other times, but after a while they started taking things too far. I new that they weren't the right people to hang out with so I found a new group of friends they might have not been book smart like my other friends ,but they were kind, made me laugh, and didn't treat me in a way i didn't want to be treated, as my other friends would. I am glad i found a better group of friends, too this day they are my best friends, the best I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment