Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas break was no too much fun for two weeks I just stayed at home watched tv, movies and took care of my niece. There was also the occasional drive to target. Then the third week was a bit more fun I stayed with my sister, her husband and her two kids. I had to take care of my future godson, my sisters newborn son. He is the cutest baby on this planet, he did cry a lot so my day consisted of carrying, feeding, and rocking a baby to sleep. Those were the basics but some days such as Christmas, not much of my family came over but we made the most of it, we ate tameles, watched a movie and just talked as a family. There were many gifts under the Christmas tree but having my family there made up for it. There were specifically two gifts that i loved which were one direction tickets from my sister and an I heart one direction sweater from my brother. Then there was new years i spent it with my sister and her family we had a very nice dinner, bought glasses and hats, and had some great laughs. It was my first new year away from home. And that was it also did some exercise and spend time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment