Thursday, January 23, 2014

I have not fully completed any of the goals, but i have been working on some of them such as getting straight A's through out all of high school and being more active. Lately I have been staying active with my sister in law doing some type of exercise everyday. Sometimes its running,other times dancing, and during pe I also keep active. Another goal that I am working on at the moment is getting straight A's so far it is going well. I will continue to work hard and study hard. One  goal that I have been having trouble completing is not procrastinating, I just got sick this week so I havent really had the chance to finish my homework early since Ive been resting even more. I am also planning to begin one of my first goals which is to take college courses while in high school during our next vacation. I plan on taking maybe 6 classes at most, and 3 at the least. Even though there are many obstacles I will  accomplish my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment