Monday, February 3, 2014

Progress Report
I have about three goals that I have been working on than the rest these are the only three that are short term goal which are reading 100 books, drinking four bottles of a day, and having no cavities. I have just finished reading my first book of the year it took me a couple of hours of the day to finish it I am now onto my second book hoping to finish it by the end of the day. I have not been drinking four bottles of water a day I have been out of my home a bit going to different places with my family and not ever taking water with my. I have dentist appointment in about a week Ill just have to wait and see what the dentist says, but I have been brushing my teeth three times a day rather than two. I will accomplish all of these goals in due time.




























No comments:

Post a Comment